Mr Business Golf Show HangOut Live on G+
- To discuss the virtues of Golf, Business and issues related to the Golf Industry.
- Promote Golf on Google+
- Bring attention to Golf and the person being interviewed
Generally try to keep the interview to three questions and set a goal of the video being less than 15 minutes long. If the topic is lively or the discussion warrants a longer period of time the interview will be broken up into two parts.
The interview will be a video chat produced on Google+. It will be broadcasted Live on the Mr Business Golf blog site, the Mr Business Golf G+ page and on YouTube at the BusinessGolf Channel, Mr Business Golf Show playlist.
The better the quality of production the more the video chat will be viewed. To produce a quality program the follow are the minimum requirements:
- External Microphone or digital headset with microphone is preferred.
- Bulit-in microphones on Laptops will be accepted if after the pre-show test shows there are no problems.
- HD External Web-cam or Digital Camera is preferred
- Built-in web-cams and other non-HD camera will be accepted only after the pre-show test show there are no problems.
- Google Chrome 10+ Download
- Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE) 8+ Download
- Mozilla Firefox 3+ Download
- Safari 4+ Download
Supported Operating systems:
- Mac OS X 10.5+
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista with SP1 or later
- Windows XP
- Ubuntu and other Debian based Linux distributions
Processor Minimum Requirements:
- Any 2 Ghz dual core processor or greater.
- For 1:1 connections we suggest a 1 mbps/1 mbps (up/down)
- For group video connectivity we suggest 1 mbps/2 mbps (up/down)
- Due to their undependability and frequent signal lost, No Smartphone, WiFi Connected Laptops or other Wireless devices will be allowed to be used for these Google+ Live Hangouts
- The interviewee must have a Google Plus account.
- They should make arrangements to setup for the Google+ Hangout in a quiet setting free of background noise or interruptions.
- Should avoid having any bright lighting placed in the camera view.
- Should remember, these videos are in HD and will be kept forever on YouTube for viewers to view.
- The images being recorded are the image the general public will see of the interviewee.
- Since the Mr Business Golf Google+ Page has received Google Validation and received a YouTube Partnership Status, the Live Broadcast and Recorded Video will receive prominent placement in the Google and YouTube search results for the keyword Golf.
- The interviewee will receive, before the program, embed code they can place on their site or page so the live broadcast can be viewed by their supporters on their website. The code will be for the Live Broadcast only and will show a blank screen once the live broadcast has been completed. Embed Code can be downloaded for the recorded show to replace the Live Shows code.
- Public announcements promoting the MR BG Show will be made in advance of the scheduled LIVE broadcast on all of the Innovative Business Golf Solutions digital media platforms which include; Mr Business Golf Blog, Mr Business Golf G+ Page, ClamBake Cafe Blog, Scot Duke Business Golf YouTube, Scot Duke Blog and Scot Duke G+ Page.
- A copy of the recorded video can be downloaded for the interviewee to post where they would like it to be viewed.
- The recorded video will be stored on YouTube.com.
- A pre-show Google+ HangOut will be scheduled at least a day before the Live Broadcast to:
- Test systems, audio, video
- review the questions being asked
- go over the timeline for the show
- answer any questions the interviewee may have
- Scheduled Live Interview:
- The scheduled Google+ Hangout will begin 15 minutes before the scheduled time so final system checks, audio and video set ups can be preformed.
- If during the recorded portion of the video technical difficulties are experienced the recording will be stopped and a second take will be made immediately. If further technical difficulties are experienced during the live broadcast the interview will be postponed until the technical programs can be resolved.
The show is intended to be Fun and held in a relaxed atmosphere for casual discussion. Remember, Just be yourself!
See you on the G+ Hangout and we can chat more.
Scot Duke -Mr Business Golf