The old CPM method of ad placement is dead finally and advertising on the internet has gotten real with a focus towards advertising on websites where there an ad is placed then there is a hope someone comes along to see the display ad…and then clicks on it..geez.
There is a lot of false hope built into that old way of advertising.
When it comes time to put a product or service in front of the consumers there is no better way to make sure it is seen or heard than through an effective operational style of social media.
Here on the mrbusinessgolf.com site, advertisers and sponsors get more than ad placement.
Here is How It Works
Depending on the level of advertising package will determine how much extra is done for the advertiser/sponsor.
The more advertising and longer term of the ad campaign will determine the number of blogs, video-blog, and product/service mentions dropped around the blogosphere
Again, depending on the term of commitment of the advertiser, their display ads will be placed in promotional blogs and mentioned on video-blogs and other forms of social media.
- For a single 100 to 250 word Blog* placed on mrbusinessgolf.com, including provided image and the link phrase: $80 per blog
- For a single 250 to 500 word Blog* including image and the link phrase: $120 per blog
- Price for Blogs over 500 words* and monthly packages will be quoted.
* All blogs are written by Mr. Business Golf in a ‘Viewpoint’ style and, as is required by FTC Guidelines, a disclaimer will be posted at the end of each blog.
For traditional display advertising, Click here to see the Display Ads Space and price list for ad placement only.
For the businesses who want a little more punch into the market…
The Launch Package
This package is a six-month ad placement campaign
Here is the deal:
- A 200px x 200px display advertisement will be placed on the MrBusinessGolf.com site’s Home Page Footer and in the Blog Post Landing Page sidebar. (Display ads will be provided by advertiser/sponsor)
- A weekly product/service blog written and posted to MrBusinessGolf.com and will appear in the Sponsor Catagory.
All of the sponsored spots will be linked to on Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook social network sites.
For added value, the MrBusinessGolf.com blog site will be featured in the sidebar of the ScotDuke.com blog site.
Contact us for price quote