Corporate Golf Outings provide for an outstanding opportunity to play a lot of Business Golf. Now here are a few places to make it happen.
A large part of the business model for Golf Trip Junkie is corporate golf outings. Throughout each year we work with varying corporate sizes, ranging anywhere from 8 to 64 golfers.
As a result, we have a solid handle on what companies are looking for during their outings. Obviously, needs vary from group to group, but that’s what the Golf Team at Golf Trip Junkie is here for.
For the purpose of this article, I wanted to look at five distinct golf destinations that may or may not be on your radar, but most certainly should be.
Located just outside of Charleston, SC, Wild Dunes Resort is a golf destination that the team at Golf Trip Junkie is very high on for our corporate golf outings. For several reasons,
Wild Dunes is a must stay & play for large groups looking to treat their valued clients and/or staff to a waterfront resort with wonderful amenities.
Here is what makes Wild Dunes Resort a special place:
- Beautiful oceanfront homes to host an entire group for evening festivities
- Villas all in close proximity to one another
- 2 Tom Fazio designed golf courses
- Dinner-delivered, set up and catered if at all desired
- Complimentary resort transportation
Reunion Resort, located just outside of Orlando, is not only a great spot for any golf vacation but an ideal setting for a corporate golf event.
No matter the size for your group outing, the Golf Team at Golf Trip Junkie will be able to set you up with everything you need at Reunion Resort.
Here is some of what we love about Reunion Resort:
- Private vacation homes of several different sizes with pools, game rooms, media rooms, and many other awesome amenities
- Villas of varying sizes
- 3 world-class golf courses designed by the greats of the game—Arnold Palmer, Jack Nicklaus, and Tom Watson
- Complimentary resort transportation
Topping the charts for any golf vacation, Pinehurst Resort will certainly exceed all expectations for your corporate golf outing. For starters, it’s the home of the world-renowned and highly ranked Pinehurst No. 2.
That says plenty in itself, so frankly; this golf destination is a no-brainer in our humble opinion!
Here is what makes Pinehurst Resort the perfect setting for companies looking for a first-class experience from start to finish:
- Several lodging options to meet any and all needs—The Carolina Hotel, The Carolina Villa, The Holly Inn, The Condos, and The Manor Inn
- 9 golf courses—Leading the way, the famed Pinehurst No. 2 PLUS 5 additional Championship Golf Course and 3 Classic Golf Course—All designed by architectural greats of the game starting with a true legend, Donald Ross
- The newly designed 9-hole par-3 Cradle Short Course
- Several wonderful dining options
- Breakfast included—And, quite honestly, it is a breakfast to-die-for!
- Complimentary resort and Pinehurst Village transportation
Located just outside of Scottsdale, We-Ko-Pa Resort & Conference Center is one of our favorite spots in the desert, and in the opinion of our team at Golf Trip Junkie, one of the best golf course experiences a corporate golf group could possibly hope for.
Here are some of the highlights of We-Ko-Pa Resort:
- Resort within minutes of We-Ko-Pa Golf Club
- 2 Championship 18-hole golf courses:
- The Saguaro Course, a Coore & Crenshaw design, #1 ranked public course to play in the state of Arizona and the Cholla Course, a Scott Miller design, typically ranked in the top-5 public golf courses in Arizona
- Complimentary transportation to and from golf courses
- Meeting space
- Excellent dining options
The location of one of the first corporate golf outings we put together, Barefoot Golf Resort offers the best of what Myrtle Beach has to offer.
For several different reasons, Barefoot Resort is an excellent choice for any size corporate group.
Here is what you can expect at Barefoot Golf Resort:
- Various size villas
- 4 Championship Golf Courses designed by greats of the game—Fazio, Love, Norman, and Dye—All within minutes of the villas
- Ability to reserve for private dining functions
- Close proximity to area restaurants and nightlife
With each of these golf destinations, the most important starting point for the best chance of having a successful event is early planning.
It varies by location, what the group is looking for in terms of lodging, golf schedule, etc. For example, at Wild Dunes Resort the large corporate group of 64 we work with plan and book just under a year in advance.
Why so early?
Their main goal at Wild Dunes is having the best possible lodging options, in particular, the main house that is big enough to host their entire group.
In addition, it is important to this particular group to have villas all within minutes of walking distance from each other and the 7-bedroom oceanfront home. Of course, as it is a golf outing, this gives us the best chance of getting the tee times they desire.
Why? To book a block of rooms in the desired hotel, booking early is paramount. In addition to that, an outing at Pinehurst Resort involves booking tee times on some of the most popular golf courses in both the USA and the world.
Early planning gives the best overall chance to get the desired tee times creating a much more memorable event.
Essentially, these same standards of early booking apply to all golf resorts we work with to give the best chance of overall success.
The obvious question at this point is “How do I get started?”
Well, check out our Corporate Golf Outings page at Golf Trip Junkie, to learn a little more about some of these popular destinations, as well as others.
From there, simply click on the “Inquire Today” button of the destination of your choice, send us your information, and we will help you get started.
Of course, the Golf Team at Golf Trip Junkie is always available to speak by phone – 877.634.0790.
We look forward to the opportunity to work with you!